Tech: ISA Infrastructure Horizontal Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISA Infrastructure HC coordinates efforts of SIGs that are not ISA but are needed for ISA development. This includes:
- Architectural Compatibility Tests to ensure vendor implementations are ISA compatible,
- Simulators to provide references for compatibility,
- Continuous Integration to ensure changes to tests, simulators, and tools don’t break existing code,
- Devops for computing resources needed for the above, and
- Documentation to communicate ISA development.
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.