RISC-V Security Standing Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
RISC-V Security Standing Committee
● Promote RISC-V as an ideal vehicle for the security community
● Liaise with other internal RISC V committees and with external security committees
● Create an information repository on new attack trends, threats and countermeasures
● Identify top 10 open challenges in security for the RISC-V community to address
● Propose security committees (Marketing or Technical) to tackle specific security topics
● Recruit security talent to the RISC-V ecosystem (e.g., into committees)
● Develop consensus around best security practices for IoT devices and embedded systems
- 352 Members
- 112 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.