Special Interest Groups firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionSpecial Interest Groups (SIGs) are places for discussions about specific topics of interest to the RISC-V community. This top-level group is the home for meta-discussions about SIGs in general. See the other sig- subgroups for particular topics.
- 1 Member
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to parent group subscribers.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.