RISC-V Special Interest Group: Academia and Training firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Interest Group: Academia and Training
The goal of this task group is to coordinate outreach to the open source community as well as researchers and educators in academia, and to curate and recommend training materials to both academics and professional training organizations. Note that this internal group also has a correspondence with the public group email@example.com (https://groups.google.com/a/groups.riscv.org/forum/#!forum/riscv-teach) for non-members.
The repository for educational materials is public on github (https://github.com/riscv/educational-materials)
- 53 Members
- 68 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.