Special Interest Group: Academia and Training firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Interest Group: Academia and Training
The Mission of the Academic and Training Special Interest Group is to promote RISC-V as a common platform based on an open ISA. The group supports educators and students with resources to further their education on all levels of the hardware and software stack, using the RISC-V ecosystem of solutions. The group's aim is to increase adoption of RISC-V to prepare computer and electronic engineers for the challenges and opportunities of the future.
Meetings: This group meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 8 AM Pacific. Email reminders with agendas, meeting log in details and meeting minutes are distributed to the group.
Note that this internal group also has a correspondence with the public group email@example.com (https://groups.google.com/a/groups.riscv.org/forum/#!forum/riscv-teach) for non-members.
The repository for educational materials is public on the RISC-V Website (https://riscv.org/learn/). It was previously listed on github (https://github.com/riscvarchive/educational-materials).
- 208 Members
- 193 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.