Tech: Android SIG firstname.lastname@example.orgAndroid SIG under the Software Horizontal Committee
The preliminary charter of the Android SIG is as follows:
* Improve the functionality，efficiency，robustness of RISC-V supports on Android software stack.
* Enabling RISC-V based Android device development and make RISC-V Android products a reality in the near future.
* Liaise with Google and Android community to coordinate the upstream and maintenance affairs.
* Arrange and coordinate efforts of developers from different entities willing to contribute to the implementation of AOSP on RISC-V.
* Maintain a stable version AOSP on RISC-V repository for device development.
* Maintain an up-to-date version AOSP on RISC-V repository for upstream patchwork.
* Upstream the RISC-V supports patches to the AOSP projects, Linux kernel and external projects; and get them into the chunk.
* Optimize the system overall performance to competitive level，and provides a fluent user experience.
* Ensure the entire port is fully compatible with the Android Compatibility Definition Document (CDD) and can pass the Compatibility Test Suite (CTS).
* Help developing and maintaining AOSP supports for 1~2 RISC-V evaluate boards (available from online shop).
Chair: Mao Han email@example.com
Vice-Chair: Zheng Zhang Zheng.Zhang@imgtec.com
- 62 Members
- 18 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.