SIG: CHERI email@example.comThe CHERI SIG will work on a strategy for adding a capability based security model (CHERI) to the RISC-V ISA. Enabling a capability-based security model will ensure that RISC-V can provide strong security guarantees as well as mechanisms for compartmentalization that are more scalable than traditional MMU/PMP-based techniques. This SIG will work towards defining a CHERI-enabled instruction set, toolchain requirements, programming model and psABI.
- 53 Members
- 7 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.