SIG: QEMU Special Interest Group firstname.lastname@example.orgThe QEMU SIG aims to:
* Coordinate with the upstream QEMU community and RISC-V contributors;
* Identify gaps and maintain a status/roadmap for RISC-V support in QEMU;
* Recruit reviewers and contributors to QEMU within the RISC-V ecosystem;
* Provide guidance and training for other groups within RISC-V that contribute to QEMU (e.g., as part of the Acceptance Criteria for new extensions) and assist/coordinate the upstreaming of RISC-V specific contributions;
The group will work closely with the Applications & Tools HC and coordinate with the other HCs and ICs to ensure that QEMU supports the ongoing standardisation efforts within RISC-V.
- 32 Members
- 7 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #cal-invite 1 Topics
- #cal-notice 1 Topics
- #cal-reminder 1 Topics