Tech: Microarchitecture Side Channels Special Interest Group firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Microarchitecture Side Channels Special Interest Group (uSC SIG) focuses on the RISC-V strategy to prevent microarchitectural information leakage, with an initial focus on timing side channels.
The GitHub repo for the community is at https://github.com/riscv-admin/uarch-side-channels.
- 42 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.