firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the SOC Infrastructure Horizontal Committee.
The SOC infrastructure Horizontal committee contains but not limited to the components that straddle the hardware/software boundary and are necessary to boot and operate systems in every product from IOT/embedded through Data Center/Cloud and beyond. By their nature these components are also often matrixed into other committees pertaining to security, RAS, platforms, etc. The intent is to provide a robust set of specifications that product implementer's need to be successful while minimizing duplication of effort and fragmentation of design choices in the RISC-V community.
Presentations and materials discussed during HC meetings are placed here:
- 139 Members
- 97 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.