Tech: Blockchain SIG firstname.lastname@example.org
Blockchain SIG is proposed to develop a strategy and provide oversight for blockchain technology and solutions in RISC-V architecture and software ecosystem. the goals are to ensure there are no gaps in the ISA or software and it meets or exceeds industry expectation in performance and security (e.g. privacy-preserving, cryptographic algorithms, Trusted Execution, data ownership, integrity, provenance, etc.)
In addition, the Blockchain SIG will work with the Implementation HC to make sure someone in the community develops a RISC-V based Proof of Concept (PoC) to ensure the whole stack from HW to SW meets the goals.
As with all groups, the SIG will engage and interact with other appropriate committees and groups.
- 30 Members
- 16 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.