Tech: Cryptographic Extensions Task Group email@example.com
Cryptographic Extensions Task GroupThe Cryptographic Extensions Task Group will propose ISA extensions to the vector extensions for the standardized and secure execution of popular cryptography algorithms. To ensure that processor implementers are able to support a wide range of performance and security levels the committee will create a base and an extended specification. The base will be comprised of low-cost instructions that are useful for the acceleration of common algorithms. The extended specification will include greater functionality, reserve encodings for more algorithms, and will facilitate improved security of execution and higher performance. The scope will include symmetric and asymmetric cryptographic algorithms and related primitives such as message digests. The committee will also make ISA proposals regarding the use of random bits and secure key management.
- 156 Members
- 52 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.