Tech: Debug Task Group email@example.com
Debug Task GroupWelcome to the RISC-V Debug Task Group. The Debug Task Group's goal is the ratification of a specification for how to enable low-level hardware debugging on RISC-V implementations. In this section of the RISC-V Foundation Workspace you will find meeting minutes and slides, updated on a regular basis. Access to this area is restricted to members of the Debug Task Group. For updates, keep an eye on this space and the task group mailing list:firstname.lastname@example.org. Success Criteria: A Foundation-Ratified Specification for Run/Halt debug of RISC-V based systems. This is desired by the 8th RISC-V Workshop in Barcelona, May 2018. Auxiliary Goals: Reference implementations & reference SW implementations, Documented SW conventions for debug-related tasks; Explicitly Out of Scope: Trace specification
- 224 Members
- 158 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.