Tech: EABI Task Group firstname.lastname@example.orgEABI Task Group
Chair: Michael Yu (Huawei)
Vice-Chair: Cooper Qu (Alibaba)
The EABI Task Group is to define a new ABI for RISC-V embedded systems, including Calling convention, C type details and ELF Object Files . The new ABI is intended for embedded targets only, designed to reduce the interrupt latency with a balanced performance and codesize, and work same on all RISC-V embedded targets with same XLEN.
1. A complete specification of EABI.
1. Specify the benchmarks to measure the code size and performance.
2. Specify the Calling Convention, including integer register and floating point register.
3. Specify C type details and ELF Object Files.
- 76 Members
- 34 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.