Fast Interrupts Task Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionDevelop a low-latency, vectored, priority-based, preemptive interrupt scheme for interrupts directed to a single hart, compatible with the existing RISC-V standards. Provide both hardware specifications and software ABIs/APIs. Standardize compiler conventions for annotating interrupt handler functions.
- 65 Members
- 27 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]