Note: lists.riscv.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
Tech: Fast Interrupts Task Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast Interrupt Task GroupDevelop a low-latency, vectored, priority-based, preemptive interrupt scheme for interrupts directed to a single hart, compatible with the existing RISC-V standards. Provide both hardware specifications and software ABIs/APIs. Standardize compiler conventions for annotating interrupt handler functions.
- 187 Members
- 242 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.