Tech: Formal Specification Task Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Formal Specification Task GroupThis group will produce a Formal Specification for the RISC-V ISA. This is a specification of the ISA in a formal language, for precision, unambiguity, consistency and completeness. It should be readable and understandable as a canonical reference by practising CPU architects and compiler writers. It should executable and machine-manipulable for use in formal tools for establishing correctness and transformations in both compilers and CPU designs. [ This work is closely related to and complementary to the work of the Memory Model Task Group ]
- 117 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]