This group is locked. No changes can be made to the group while it is locked.
Tech: Formal Specification Task Group email@example.com
Formal Specification Task GroupThis group will produce a Formal Specification for the RISC-V ISA. This is a specification of the ISA in a formal language, for precision, unambiguity, consistency and completeness. It should be readable and understandable as a canonical reference by practising CPU architects and compiler writers. It should executable and machine-manipulable for use in formal tools for establishing correctness and transformations in both compilers and CPU designs. [ This work is closely related to and complementary to the work of the Memory Model Task Group ]
- 147 Members
- 4 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This group is locked.
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.