Memory Model Task Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionThe memory model task group charter is to define the memory consistency model for the RISC-V architecture, to produce relevant documentation and supplementary material (such as formal mathematical specifications and compliance test cases), and to work with the other task groups to ensure their own specifications remain compatible with the memory model.
- 131 Members
- 290 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.