Tech: OpCode Space Management Task Group MEMBERS ARCHIVE prior to Jan 2020 firstname.lastname@example.orgMembers only archive
The OpCode Space Management Task Group is a standing group with the task of allocating reserved opcode space for new proposed standard extensions. The group works with task groups developing new standard extensions to avoid conflicts with other current and planned future extensions.
- 31 Members
- 3 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This group is locked.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.