Tech: Performance Subcommittee email@example.com) establish performance regression tests (and who and how we run them as a community minimizing duplication) over a broad set of benchmarks to recognize any issue we introduce by virtue of new instructions or tool chain changes both before and after ratification
2) identify benchmarks to verify
the effectiveness of extensions and the tool chain changes to exploit them to see if they meet the goals set out in the change rationale before ratification
3) provide a group to discuss and share non proprietary implementation of products and ecosystem pieces to make RISC-V competitive and innovative including optimizers
4) identify further ISA extensions that could help benchmark performance and therefore RISC-V based products
5) Worst Case Execution Time (WCET) (functional safety)
6) Spatial & Timing interference (functional safety)
- 29 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.