Tech: Reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) email@example.com
In order to promote development of RISC-V in server domain, we need a complete specification to guide implementation of RAS in the design of SoC, firmware and OS.
Tasks in scope include:
RAS terminology interpretation:
Interpretation of RAS concept and terminology (e.g. diagnosability, recoverability, types of error).
RAS framework design:
A framework covers the full path of error handling:
- Error recording: Standard error record formats (e.g. register banks, APEI¡)
- Error reporting: Error event reporting methods (e.g. exceptions, NMI, local/global interrupts)
- Error recovery: strategies adopted to handle the error (e.g. neglect/warning/recover/isolation/halt)
RAS feature support:
Engage specific RAS features into the framework:
- E2E Data protection
- error isolation
- data poisoning containment;
- advanced error reporting for PCIe
- 6 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.