Tech: Shadow Stack and Landing Pads for Control Flow Integrity (SS-LP-CFI) firstname.lastname@example.orgThe SS-LP-CFI task group will define privileged and unprivileged ISA extensions that can be used by privileged and unprivileged programs to protect the integrity of their control-flow. Specifically, for protecting backward-edges we will define a shadow stack for storing return-addresses in each privilege level. For protecting forward-edges we will design a flexible label based landing pads approach which will ensure that the execution adheres to the application’s Control-Flow Graph. The design will follow the threat model compiled in CFI-SIG and will be updated on demand.
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.