Trusted Execution Environment Task Group firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of RISC-V trusted execution environment working group are:
To define an architecture specification to support trusted execution environment for RISC-V processors
To provide necessary implementation guidelines and/or recommendations to assist hardware developers to realize the specification
To enable the development of necessary components, such as compiler, simulation model, hardware, and software components to support the specification
- 129 Members
- 171 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.