Tech: Processor Trace Task Group email@example.comEfficient Trace for RISCV Task Group (E-Trace)
The group shall standardize an extension to the existing trace specification to add support for Data Trace. This will address both the hardware interface to the RISC-V HART and the packet/data formats that will enable the development of commercial and open source trace encoders to be supported by any tools vendors.
In addition the group shall specify one or more on-chip transport mechanisms for use by Instruction and Data trace. This includes specifying the control, discovery and time recording approach for the trace infrastructure.
The group's progress shall be evaluated after one year at which time the charter may be revised if necessary to narrow the scope of effort.
The working draft of the specification can be found here : https://github.com/riscv/riscv-trace-spec
- 127 Members
- 131 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.