Note: lists.riscv.org will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Fix Pcie cache coherency requirement to use 'No_Snoop bit' instead of
- Removed empty section for peer-to-peer transactions
- Replaced references to PMA+PBMT by PMA
- Moved the PCIe topology diagram to a separate adoc to enable it's inclusion
- Fixed abbreviation for root complex integrated endpoint
- Added section for PCIe device firmware requirement.
- Initial patch.
Mayuresh Chitale (1):
server extension: PCIe requirements
Makefile | 18 +++--
pcie-topology.ditaa | 28 ++++++++
riscv-platform-spec.adoc | 150 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
3 files changed, 188 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 pcie-topology.ditaa