[PATCH v2 0/2] System Peripherals
This patch describes requirements for the system peripherals
like UART, clock and timers for the Linux-2022 platform
base spec and the server extension.
Changes in V2:
Rephrased the requirements to use 'required' keyword instead of 'shall'.
- Added 8250 as deprecated and 16550 as mandatory
Clock and Timers:
- Move time csr, sstc requirement to server extension
- Added Clock and Timers requirements
- Added implementation notes for clock and watchdog timers
Changes in V1:
- Initial draft for base spec only.
Mayuresh Chitale (2):
System Peripherals: Linux 2022 Base spec and server extension
contributors.adoc | 3 +-
riscv-platform-spec.adoc | 130 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
2 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)