- [PATCH v5 0/2] System Peripherals
Re: [PATCH v5 0/2] System Peripherals
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On Sat, May 22, 2021 at 11:16 PM Jonathan Behrens <behrensj@...
This all looks good to me now.
This patch describes requirements for the system peripherals
like UART, clock and timers for the Linux-2022 platform
base spec and the server extension.
Changes in V5:
- Rebased on main
Changes in V4:
- Rephrased the requirement for minimum counter resolution
Changes in V3:
- Clarified minimum requirement for counter resolution.
- Removed watchdog timers section which to be moved into a separate patch.
Changes in V2:
Rephrased the requirements to use 'required' keyword instead of 'shall'.
- Added 8250 as deprecated and 16550 as mandatory
Clock and Timers:
- Move time csr, sstc requirement to server extension
- Added Clock and Timers requirements
- Added implementation notes for clock and watchdog timers
Changes in V1:
- Initial draft for base spec only.
Mayuresh Chitale (2):
System Peripherals: Linux 2022 Base spec and server extension
contributors.adoc | 3 ++-
riscv-platform-spec.adoc | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
2 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.