Unix platform working group meeting (02/05 8AM PST) @ Wed Feb 5, 2020 8am - 9am (PST)
Wednesday, 5 February 2020
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles
The next Unix platform specification working group meeting is scheduled on next Wednesday(5th Feb 2020) at 8AM PST.
* SBI v0.2 specification merge and ratification process discussion
* PLIC specification future
* Discuss other components of Unix platform specification
* Discuss the road map for Unix Platform specification working group
* Anything else ?
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --
Options to Join this Meeting
From any computer or mobile device, Click to Join WebEx.<https://wdc.webex.com/wdc/j.php?MTID=m3c18e442ac7ba8116d347854ff40d7d9>
From any video conference unit, enter "54 643 072 189" from remote or touch panel.
Meeting password: 8888793673 (88887936 from phones)
Toll and Toll free numbers are billed at a higher per minute rate. Follow the below instructions for cost effective conferencing.
1. Click link above to join WebEx meeting.
2. Once you are in the meeting, click the Phone icon and select 'Call Me'.
3. Enter your full number, starting with country code followed by remaining digits. The system will then place a call to that number.
If you are unable to use WebEx 'Call Me' or 'Call Using Computer' features, use the following dial in numbers:
Join by phone
+1-408-717-7733 USA Toll
Meeting Number: 643 072 189
Global call-in numbers<https://wdc.webex.com/wdc/globalcallin.php>