Unix platform working group meeting (06/09 8AM PST) @ Tue June 09, 2020 8am - 9am (PST)
Tuesday, 9 June 2020
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles
The next unix platform specification working group meeting is scheduled on 9th June 8AM PST.
- The system reset extension
- Discuss the changes that were merged after SBI v0.2 is tagged
- How to deal with errors unspecified in the SBI specification
- Future roadmap
Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Options to Join this Meeting
From any computer or mobile device, Click to Join WebEx.
From any video conference unit, enter "54 161 501 6405" from remote or touch panel.
Meeting password: 7SEy784483545 (77397844 from phones)
Toll and Toll free numbers are billed at a higher per minute rate. Follow the below instructions for cost effective conferencing.
1. Click link above to join WebEx meeting.
2. Once you are in the meeting, click the Phone icon and select 'Call Me'.
3. Enter your full number, starting with country code followed by remaining digits. The system will then place a call to that number.
If you are unable to use WebEx 'Call Me' or 'Call Using Computer' features, use the following dial in numbers:
Join by phone
+1-408-717-7733 USA Toll
Meeting Number: 161 501 6405
Global call-in numbers