Call for Chair/Vice-Chair Candidates for Platform Runtime Services(PRS) TG
cross-posting for more visibility.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Atish Kumar Patra <atishp@...>
Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Call for Chair/Vice-Chair Candidates for Platform Runtime Services(PRS) TG
This is a call for chair and vice-chair candidates for the recently created Platform Runtime Services(PRS) TG.
The current draft charter of the PRS TG can be found here.
- Experience with ACPI/UEFI specifications development
- Familiarity with RISC-V SBI specification
- Experience with systems software (OS, hypervisors, drivers, firmware)
- Familiarity with RISC-V ISA specifications
Duties as chair/vice-chair (see Best Practices document) include:
- Collaboration with existing task groups within the RISC-V Foundation
- Seek contributions/collaborations while keeping focus on TG charter
- Publish meeting minutes
- Serve as an editor for some of the proposals
- Community interactions through meetings, mail list, GitHub, Wiki
- Respond to queries within 48 hours
- Manage and run regular meetings as per the group charter
- Attend weekly tech-chairs meetings