Tech: Vector Extension Task Group email@example.comThe V Extension Task Group is tasked with developing the specification for the RISC-V base V vector extension, including written documentation, executable model, and compliance suite. The group is also responsible for outlining how future vector extensions can build on this baseline.
Meetings are Fridays at 8am PDT. Please see the Google Calendar for technical groups.
- 332 Members
- 192 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.