Vector Extension Task Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionThe V Extension Task Group is tasked with developing the specification for the RISC-V base V vector extension, including written documentation, executable model, and compliance suite. The group is also responsible for outlining how future vector extensions can build on this baseline.
- 139 Members
- 185 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]