Tech: Vector Extension Task Group MEMBERS ARCHIVE prior to Jan 2020 firstname.lastname@example.orgMembers only archive
Please use tech-vector-ext for all public conversations
The V Extension Task Group is tasked with developing the specification for the RISC-V base V vector extension, including written documentation, executable model, and compliance suite. The group is also responsible for outlining how future vector extensions can build on this baseline.
- 211 Members
- 265 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This group is locked.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.