Tech: Vector Extension Task Group MEMBERS ARCHIVE firstname.lastname@example.orgMembers only archive
Please use tech-vector-ext for all public conversations
The V Extension Task Group is tasked with developing the specification for the RISC-V base V vector extension, including written documentation, executable model, and compliance suite. The group is also responsible for outlining how future vector extensions can build on this baseline.
- 207 Members
- 264 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.