Re: Vector TG Meeting tomorrow
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I apparently missed the meeting that I thought was at noon eastern.
There are of course the remaining open for v1.0 issues.
I gather what was discussed was if we could reasonably move to public review without finalizing all of them.
To the extent that addendums could be added, such as the table of "reserved" equivalent instructions, the usage section and the prior art section I agree that these could be added in parallel with the review.
The other items I mentioned... imprecise intent wording... and the explanation of the encoding decisions.... both of these I think warrant a delay to have them in place for public consumption.
On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 11:10 mark, <markhimelstein@...> wrote: