Potential Vector Task Group Meeting and v1.0-rc1 review reminder by June 25

Krste Asanovic

Unless there are significant issues raised by the group on the v1.0-rc1 spec, the intent is to go into public review on June 25th, so please make sure to give any feedback before then.
There are a few pending edits received already - thank you all for the feedback.

Reminder that there will be no vector TG meeting this Friday, but we have tentatively scheduled a meeting next Friday June 25.
We will only meet on June 25 if there are issues raised that would stall freeze and entering public review.

Remember, it is also possible to give feedback during the public review period.
The main goal before June 25 is to make sure the group is OK with this version being officially frozen and released to the wild for review.