This group is locked. No changes can be made to the group while it is locked.
Tech: Zfinx Task Group firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zfinx task group will specify how to share the integer (X) registers with the floating point (F) registers, to save silicon area and to free up encoding space. The group will specify the requirements for the ISA and the toolchain. The charter covers RV32 and RV64 implementations with D (64-bit), F (32-bit) and Zfh (16-bit) floating point registers. RV128 and Q(128-bit) are considered out of scope, but should be resolvable as a simple extension to the final specification.
1. A complete specification of Zfinx for inclusion in the RISC-V ISA manual
1. Completely specify RV32F Zfinx, RV32FD Zfinx
2. Extend to RV32D where XLEN < FLEN
3. Deliver SAIL model, QEMU model
4. Pass architectural tests
5. Delivery of GCC and GDB
- 75 Members
- 45 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This group is locked.
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.